Job Opportunities with Maverick Productions
Interested in a career in filmmaking or video production? Maverick is looking for highly qualified and motivated candidates to join our team. Please check the list of jobs below to see if there are any opportunities that fit you.
Seeking Part Time Video Editor – 20 Hours/Week
Do you have a passion for story telling? Do you love working on projects? At Maverick Productions we are working with National Brands like TripAdvisor, Iron Mountain, Enel Green Power, Dunkin’ Donuts and Liberty Mutual to name a few. Are you proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop? If so, we would love for you to join the Maverick team as a Video Editor! Apply today because there’s only 1 opening!
Video Editor Duties
- Creates engaging video content for internal and external company clients using live action footage and motion graphics.
- Receives specific instruction from director/producer in order to work independently in the creation of edited videos.
- Maintaining and operating video equipment, editing of select footage and full video programs, and staying up-to-date with all new technological advances.
- Video editor performs a variety of tasks and works under general supervision, with a degree of creativity and latitude in achieving stated goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Technical Journalism, or related field. (preferred)
- Effective communicators.
- 2-3 years experience in video editing.
- Proficiency with Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop.
- Must demonstrate strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines. Team player; excellent communication skills; creative; collaborative and can juggle multiple projects at one time.
Extremely organized, self-motivated, reliable, have a passion for creative storytelling and a keen eye for detail.
If you’re seeking a excellent learning opportunity and have strong technical skills, apply today for the Video Editor opportunity! Email qualified resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.